Stop Printing Money! A Call for a Constitutional Amendment
Stop Printing Money, Inc.
7003 Chadwick Drive, 111
Brentwood, TN 37027
The following resources and others were used in researching this work. If you are interested in this subject, we recommend everything on this list. Also, we have included other reference organizations and works for further study.
- Ahamed, Liaquat. Lords of Finance. (New York: The Pilgrim Press, 2009)
- Chernow, Ron. The House of Morgan: An American Banking Dynasty and the Rise of Modern Finance. (New York: Grove Press, 1990)
- Griffin, G. Edward. The Creature from Jekyll Island. (Westlake Village, CA: American Media, 1994)
- Hayek, F.A. The Road to Surfdom. (Chicago: The University of Chicago, 1944)
- Horwitz, Steve. Microfoundations and Macroeconomics. An Austrian Perspective. (New York: Routledge, 2000)
- Malone, Dumas. Jefferson and His Time. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1948), A six volume series on Jefferson.
- Paul, Ron. End the Fed. (New York: The Foundation for Rational Economics and Education, Inc., 2009)
- Quigley, Carroll. Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time. (New Yrok: MacMillan, 1966)
- Rickards, James. Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System (Portfolio / Penguin, a member of Penguin Group, 2014)
- Rickards, James. Currency Wars (Portfolio / Penguin, a member of Penguin Group, 2011)
- Rothbard, Murray N. America's Great Depression. ( Kansas City: Sneed and Ward, 1963. 5th Edition, 2000)
- Woods, Thomas E., Jr. Meltdown. (Wash., D.C.: Regnery Publishing, Inc., 2009)
- Sound Money Project at the Atlas Economic Research Foundation
- A Cross of Gold - Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Ph.D., J.D., May 10, 2011
On page 161 of Meltdown, Thomas Woods provides several suggestions for additional reading, some of which are:
- Rothbard, Murray N. What Has Government Done to Our Money?, The Case Against the Fed. and America's Great Depression.
- Rothbard, F.A. Hayek, Ludwig von Mises. The Austrian Theory of the Trade Cycle and Other Essays.
- ThomasEWoods.com -- Links to resources
- Mises.org for excellent resources for the subjects referenced in this site. Many books, articles and videos available from The Austrian School of Economics.